Sunday 11 October 2015

When I was young

When I was young, i had absolutely no worries nor care in the world.  My world filled with colourful butterflies - it still is, except now, they are different types of butterflies.

These grown up butterflies are conscious attitude toward gratitude, positivity and every sweet things life brings including challenges.

Like Bridget Jones, i have been having my fair share of dilema when it comes to choosing the one.

Today i went for what could possibly be my 50th date - see, i've lost count!!  Question is, am i picky? or am i too busy to make time out for follow ups or i'm being delusional on the ideal prince charming?

At any rate, today's date was amazing...because we both ended up talking about business opportunities....... yes...those who know me, old friends and even new ones know my number 1 passion is business ....... sigh, i might as well make business my life partner, but mother nature doesnt work that way.

What's your story? How is the dating life going? How many of Matt Hussey events have you attended? How many relationship books and magazines have you read like a bible?

Over to you ladies - share your thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment