Monday 12 October 2015

Refusing to give up 😱 - Date 1

While my date tonight was cancelled last minute due to the guy falling ill ( I had to find out why the radio silence -as he had been bubbly over the phone the last 2 days), there's one who's keen to meet up but I'm not keen on seeing him again ( after a first date).

The ideal thing to do is to tell him straight up - I used the subtle means by telling him to go on other dates and not wait for me as I have a busy lifestyle travelling on my consulting job.
Let's call this unwavering guy Paolo*



Paolo ,an Italian guy I met on Tinder a.k.a Tinderville. Before we met in person, Paolo would send photos of himself either clothed or half naked torso. He bombarded my phone with texts and images of himself and believed our love was made in heaven. At this point we had not met.

Fast forward , we had our first date, met at a restaurant in west London and this guy wouldn't leave my hands alone. Till the end of the date , it was all about me. I barely got to know him as he asked question after question. Eventually, time to go, and Paolo held tight to my hands - playing with my fingers and saw me off to the station (through a longer route than the previous one I used on my way to meet him).

Bless his cute heart but I don't want to see him again. I have told him not to wait (he refused to budge). He's still sending me photos and texts. Maybe if I ghost out he will get the message ? How can one be nice about this without hurting the other person?

What do you think? Have you got or experienced a Paolo at some point? Share your thoughts.




*not real name

No comments:

Post a Comment