Saturday 31 October 2015

On the Road Again - Nigeria

Conference done and dusted and now heading to Nigeria for few meetings. I'll be in the commercial capital Lagos and country capital Abuja.  Busy but interesting times ahead.

Will i check my dating app to meet any Nigerian guy for a date? Nope! Nigerian guys are amazing, good looking, very well educated, certainly know how to take care of women, but my generation, the guys don't seem to get it.....hey that's my opinion.

They look for the ladies whose dad's are money bags, they marry you but have 2 or 3 girlfriends on the side a.k.a side chick ......its a number's game - there are more eligible single women in Nigeria than there are men, and they remind you they are the head of the house - so their opinions and suggestions makes more sense than yours.

Like i said - my opinion.  these are just things i have seen around.  I think it will be interesting to do a better research than coming to this sort of conclusion.

Watch out for the Top 5 reasons to date guys from different countries - i will be posting some interesting details soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment