Thursday 22 October 2015

Update on Cheshire Lad - Back to Number 3

Yesterday, i mentioned about my upcoming date with the guy from Cheshire - if you missed it, HERE it is.

Just to clear any confusions on my choice of photos, I have chosen to use stars born in Cheshire.

Quite a nice evening - very different guy from most of the ones i had been on dates with. Quite engaging, funny and extremely tall!!! Oh yes - 6'5+  and I'm 5'2 , so there you go.

What was even more interesting is, the guy was asking so many questions about my favorite sex positions (if i had any) and if my lady -parts were like baby-smooth or natural (full -bodied bush).  I almost spilled my drink over myself as i was shocked - to get this sort of questions on a first date...too many personal questions.

Well, with Brazilian  waxing going extinct - thanks to stars like Cameron Diaz campaigning for full -bodied bushy lady parts, this Cheshire lad says to me - guys are more interested in women with some level of hair-pubs .... 'oh i see, i said'.

Then dude says,'give me a sec, i need to smoke'.....yes, that's right, left me in the lounge to go have a quick drag outside.
When he got back - thankfully, we talked about other things that matters in the world including travelling, living in different countries and so on.

In all, i must say, he was very interesting, not the usual British kind of guy (in my opinion), very open and doesn't have any problems discussing sexuality.

Will there be a 2nd date?  Who knows? Today, he asked again - 'so tell me, are you really baby smooth or a full woman down there'?  Jeeezzzzz!!!!!!!!


Photo credit: GaryBarlow Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment