Monday 12 October 2015

2 Dates in a Row

I had a chat with my friend about going for 2 dates last Saturday evening in a space of 3:30 hrs.  He was gobsmacked about how i was able to handle it.  Well, 'I said, they both turned out to be amazing gentlemen'. No pressure on either sides, both were simple men, first one was from Bulgarian British and the 2nd was English.

I can't keep up with you babes , said my friend.  I told him of the funnel function.  As a lady in her 30s, time ticks by pretty fast than your teen  years & twenties - and you need to decide what you really want.  Easiest thing to do is to have a funnel, put all your potential and current dates in it and keep going on - till you meet the one that actually complements you!






Photo Credit - Cosmopolitan.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment