Sunday 25 October 2015

4th Postion - Italiano


Well, as i had mentioned, i will be numbering my Dates - ref back to 1st week October, i have met the 4th date and that took place on friday 23rd October.

This guy, Italian - let's call him Marc, was the definition of gorgeous....though not so tall - about 5'8 , but he was so much fun, filled with fire and energy.  After chatting on happn for 3 weeks, due to him having so much to do e.g exams, changing apartments, work, cancelling a pre-scheduled date etc, we finally met

From an extremely busy week, i was so tired, but i had some energy for the fun conversation.  He had a loud voice so he was kind of drowning the room in his voice of excitement.  We decided to have dinner at a nice chinese restaurant (its quite tricky to have dinner on a first date - but this guy made it an amazing experience).

Well, after dinner, we took a stroll and suggested he have a drink. i agreed to one drink and told him due an a very long week, perhaps we should have a short one and meet up again when i get back from my trip (i was preparing for some business trips taht would last 2 weeks).  Like Cheshire lad, Marc whisked a cigarette out and started smoking ....then he remembered me.....oh , i hope you don't mind, he said.  I said - well, smoking makes me uncomfortable, but as we're outside, it's fine, 'i'll just move aside a bit from you.

We had drinks at a near by cool bar and this point i was getting really tired, and worn out ...and i didn't want to be a sore date.  Marc was so alive, and this was like 12 midnight and he felt the night was still young - i agree , especially as it was a Friday evening!

We kept talking about several topics such as how many guys i have met through 'Happn app' and how believes Mediterranean guys make the best lovers (he said that with such pleasure) up until he decided it was time to kiss me 'on the lips' - now i have a rule. I don't kiss on a 1st date.  Call me old fashioned, but if i kiss on first dates, i would have lost count with all the lip connections i would have made.  I turned my cheek to him and he kissed that and he goes carpe diem ....you've got to seize the day my lady!!!  That was funny and interesting.

Well, this was a good date and we agreed to meet for a 2nd date when i get back from my business trip.

Oh my days...about time i start making up my mind and choose 1 already.....sighhhhhhh




Photo Credit: Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment