Friday 16 October 2015

Dating Apps Blues 1 - Tinderville

Well, well, well ...... for those of 'us' who are on Tinder, i guess we use it for different reasons.....as majority now see Tinder more as a hook up app, than a connector.

Tinder is certainly the most popular of all dating apps simply because of its ease of use ...swipe right or left and viola!!! - a bit of human shopping if you ask me.  So how do you know if you'll ever find the man of your dreams on Tinder? Or perhaps thats just a farce...and it can never happen?

I've been on some tinder dates myself, but the very first once almost scared the experience of the rest for me.


I was new to dating apps and trying to see how it would pan out.  First guy i met, good looking 1st generation french guy (mixed parentage from south and west Europe), we had a great time at an lovely pub around Clapham junction in London.  we decided to exchange numbers and skpe contacts.... the things that followed made me wise up pretty quickly about meeting via dating apps, or perhaps this is just the case with this guy.  Dude started sending me photos of his penis - both when tucked in under pants and also when he was wearing absolutely nothing.

Side view, front view, top view.....i had to tell him it was offensive for me, as we had just met and only once and I'm not interesting in seeing raw penis on my phone.  he didn't take offence, he just thought i was being shy and decided to video chat and stroked his penis!  that was it for me....i freaked out, turned off my phone and took him off my tinder contact list. 

He reached out on Skype , i refused to respond and he got the message and let me be.  I had to ask my French male friends if it was normal to meet a girl the first time and the next thing you're doing is whisking out your dick and sending the photos in 3D...lolll.  They apologized on behalf of their 'brother'.

Have you got this experience or something similar?


Photo Credit:
Hello Giggles & Stepfeed


No comments:

Post a Comment