Monday 7 December 2015

Lolade's Corner: Who's that girl? Part 1



Love has a funny way of striking different people in various ways.  For some, it's love at first sight, for others, it's a build up of emotions sometimes preceded by friendship.

These days, love can be found in so many forms and ways - with the availability of so many social media options at one's disposal, sometimes the relationship has already run it's course and it's over even before the partners involved have even met!

It's quite refreshing when a relationship is not established over the internet via facebook, twitter, WeChat, Skype and Dating sites and mobile apps.

Marco - a friend of mine is always smitten by love.  He says 'I'm a Casanova, I've always been one and thought I would always be one till the very end'. I knew I would have children -obviously  with any of my conquest who might claim to be pregnant for me, but WIFE! no way!! I couldn't imagine being tied down to ONE Woman for the rest of my life or so I thought.  I had played the field, been there and done that, so nothing new - Nothing! All this was till I met Alex.................

There's this place you could make quick printouts from your iPhones, laptops, flash drive, its a place we hang out, it's about two bus stops away from my house, I drop in often to discuss with my 'peeps' and also see if ladies will be there for quick chats too.  It's been a while i had gone, with work getting a bit hectic.  I was heading home one day when i decided to spend some free time at this printout joint and I saw her!

To be continued


Photocredit - instagram/victoriasecrets

No comments:

Post a Comment